Due to COVID-19, Governor Kemp has closed schools thru April 24th. Our Athletic Director has asked us to continue to hold off on holding any tryouts until further notice. As soon as we receive information, we will communicate it with you! It will be a short tryout process once we are given the approval to conduct them. Thank you for your understanding.